Costa Rica is considered a heaven on earth by many who have been there for their holidays. It is one of the best locations to visit for your summer holidays with family, friends or spouse. There are enough activities in the country to keep you busy through out your holidays and make you come back for more. We guarantee that there are so many things to see and do in Costa Rica that you cannot simply get everything done in a single trip. You’ll be bound to come back again and again for the beauty that Costa Rica is.
Costa Rica is loved so much around the world for being a country that is spot for all the fun and adventure you can have. If you love rain forests or cloud forests naturally set up atop mountain highlands or love the sunny and sandy beaches, then you’ll just never find a better place to visit then Costa Rica. For people who enjoy other activities, Costa Rica is hub to other fun activities like golfing, kayaking, surfing, wildlife exploration, hiking, eating food in forests and beaches with the best food in the world and so much more.
Those who are heading to Costa Rica for the first time in their life, they need to know that it is very important to enter Costa Rica planned ahead of schedule. Your plan should have everything listed down in it such as which places you’ll visit and how long you intend to stay at the place. When your plan is ready, you should start booking for your tickets and hotel rooms. Getting a ticket and a hotel room booked is the biggest problems when it comes to going to Costa Rica. Due to huge demand in the summers, most hotels are booked and flights are already full of passengers. So book ahead. If you have already booked a flight ticket to Costa Rica, you should now proceed to booking a hotel because that is as much as important.
Costa Rica being a tourism heaven has attracted hundreds of different hotels into the country. It can easily become quite overwhelming when you are choosing the right hotel. With so many choices, if you’re not prepared, you could end up being in a hotel that you never really wanted to be in. So it is always advised to read reviews of hotels before you book one.
A Close Look at the Costa Rica Riu Palace
Today we’ll be reviewing the Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica. This is a pretty big hotel compared to some other hotels in the area that range from small to medium sizes. Being a big hotel, it has everything you would ever need inside a hotel because it is also an all inclusive resort.
Riu Palace is known for being established in the very beautiful area of El Ocotal which is surrounded by nature and is made right in front of the beach. Yes that means if you plan to stay in Riu, you’ll have access to the beach right behind you at all times.
Other great amenities of the hotel include:
- 538 guest rooms ranging from small, medium to large
- It is built on a beach
- It has a casino inside
- 4 luxurious restaurants are ready to serve you when you’re staying
- A fully functional spa with all sorts of services is also available
- 4 night clubs are also in the hotel which means you can have a lot of fun at nights without leaving the hotel
- 4 outdoor pools are also present inside the hotel which gives you a great time while staying at the hotel
- There is a free children’s club where your children can spend their time while you do your things
- A 24 hour fitness center has all the top of the notch equipment with certified trainers to help you stay fit even when you are on a holiday
- There are beach sun lounges for those days where you just want to relax in the sun on a beach without leaving your hotel
- There are at least 5 meeting rooms for the businessmen who are always busy
- Plenty of terraces to enjoy the views of the area around you
- Free breakfast is offered every morning where you can choose from several meals
- Every room has access to free wifi
- You can park your car at the hotel for free.
Other facilities include
- Free cribs for babies are available at any time you want them to be
- Babysitting and childcare is also available should you feel the need to go out alone for a while
- There is a fully functional children’s pool where your children can enjoy the fun pools have to offer
- There is a playground on site where you and your family can go for a walk or play with your kids and pets.
Riu Palace is an all inclusive hotel which means that you’ll always get food on site and beverages that include all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Some drinks are already available in the rooms, others have to be ordered from the menu inside the rooms. The hotel also has many other facilities and equipment such as the ability to go Kayaking, rowing/canoeing, surfing and boogie boarding.
Related content: full list of all inclusive resorts in Costa Rica.
The Spa of the hotel is a great way to retreat from your daily life and enter an area where you are just pampered for the whole day. There is a professional pampering treatment available at the spa of this all inclusive hotel. This full service spa also has other facilities like Renova Spam massages, body scrubs and facials. The spa is also equipped with spa tub and steam room for those who love to go beyond the normal spa experience.
Riu Palace in Costa Rica has no rivals in the area. It is a big hotel with tons of facilities inside and the best of all things is that it falls into the affordable category.